Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hodge Podge Photos

I finally downloaded all of my photos off of my cell phone! There were so many! For those of you that are on Facebook with me, you've probably seen all of these. I just wanted to make sure and include them in the blog.


I just LOVE that Mia can play on a blanket now, without me having to hold her up! She still fusses when I leave the room, but she's doing better about playing with her toys!
Someone woke up on the right side of the crib this morning!

My Little Laundry Helper!






She's really starting to smile a lot more!


Packing up my classroom....it's been a little harder than I thought, but I am really looking forward to being home with Mia full time!







Two Peas in a Pod




This is such a great picture! Something caught both of their eyes outside and had them in a trance! I think it was just a squirrel!






Sleeping Beauty!




Mia trying out this spoon thing!




Cleo posing for the camera! I am almost CERTAIN that Cleo knows how to pose when a camera is pointed at her!












I was having a really hard time getting things done around the house, and then I got smart! I put her excersaucer in front of the dishwasher so she could see her reflection, and put some magnets on it. It was a HIT, and I actually got 30 whole minutes of cleaning time!




Here is Mia helping me wrap up a few small things in my classroom before I hand over the keys! She looks excited to know mommy's going to be home with her now!




No comments:

Post a Comment