Monday, June 29, 2009

Mia, Hope and Faith!

Yesterday we drove to Norman, OK to visit Kelley's family, and to drop Bailey off with her great aunt, Beth for the week to help with VBS. I LOVE this family! We were so busy visiting and playing with all the babies, that I didn't take any pics, except of the sweet babies. Here is Mia playing on Cynthia's floor.




Here is Mia with her twin cousins, Hope and Faith. This was our first time to meet these sweet angels! It is so neat how Hope looks just like her Mommy and Faith looks just like Daddy! (I THINK I got that right Haha!) Mia's gums were bothering her, so unfortunately, we did not get a shot without her fingers in her mouth. It's odd how the twins are 2 months younger than Mia, but in this picture, they don't look very far apart!



30 Little Piggies going to market!!

1 comment:

  1. I've always said that if I ever had triplet girls, I'd name them Hope, Faith, & Grace. So I really love their names!! LOL!!! All the babies are adorable!! Mia looks like she was really enjoying the company!!

    ReplyDelete