Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jacob's 15th Birthday at the Skate Park

Happy Birthday, sweet Jacob! I can't believe my nephew is 15! For his birthday, he wanted us to come and watch he and some of his buddies show off their impressive bike tricks, and they were certainly very SCARY to watch!



This is a video of Jacob showing us some of his skills!












Here is Pepaw and Jacob planning his next trick!



















Here is a shot of Mia's new hair-do! You know, we had to get ALL that hair off of her neck to cool her off! Haha!
































Here is a very HOT mommy, and I don't mean good-looking!














Bailey and Taylor, trying not to look obvious that they were checking out the skater-boys!
Jacob, getting ready!
Ok, so this next shot was NOT very Christian of me, but I just couldn't help myself! Being surrounded by the "skater world" was very new to me. You see lots of "interesting" people hanging out there! Haha! I will probably feel so guilty for posting this picture of someone that I do not even know, but it was just a symbol of some of the "styles" that seemed to be popular at the skate park! Haha! And let me clear the air by saying, I am not making fun of someone who didn't know their pants were a little "low", this was very popular among some of the girls, to show a little "hiney"! It really CRACKED me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment