Friday, June 19, 2009

Mia's Jumpin' Around!

Mia is finally enjoying her little jumper swing. We only put her in it when we're in the kitchen, while we are cooking or cleaning, and she seems to enjoy it, for a little while.









































Mia in her cutle little "fishy" outift, just hangin' out in the kitchen.


Mia enjoying her favorite....Sweet Potatoes!










I have to add, again....that this highchair is a LIFESAVER! Thank you, again, Aunt Diana, J.L. and Blake!

And lastly, I don't know why I'm posting this, but I just love watching her eat, and tasting her "yummy" food. I just hate listening to myself on these videos. Also, it looks a little awkward because I'm trying to feed her with my left hand, so I could film steady with my right. It's really hard to feed a baby with your non-dominant hand, looking through a camera!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, Can I have your e-mail addy... mine is PreciousOne77@hotmail.com... then you can delete this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful, I love when she smiles.... I used to LOVE babyfood (well, the good stuff.. LOL!!) I'd buy one for Christopher and one for me... LOL!!! I used to like the teething biscuits, too!! Is that weird or what?? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete