Sweet Bunny we saw on the trail...
These next pictures are taken at different times, I just liked them and wanted to post them. Because I have not found much time for my scrapbooking, this blog is sort of my scrapbook for right now.
We are a little neater now with our eating, but these were taken more towards the beginning of solids. I just think they are priceless!




Grumpy, snuggly baby in her new robe!
This is one of my favorite pictures of her. That sweet cheerful expression.....it's just too bad she won't show that off in public. She is still so serious when we are out. I don't think anyone at church has EVER seen her smile! She'll come around.....:)
Mia and Cleo. You know, I know that people will say, because they have, "I can't believe Melissa let's that dog so close to Mia." Well, I wish those people could actually see those two together, and they would understand. Cleo is so sweet with Mia and truly cares about her. When Mia lies on the floor, Cleo will get a treat, or some dogfood, and lie down right next to her. Anytime Mia is fussy, we can always get Cleo nearby and Mia will instantly turn to grins. I grew up with a dog, Sugar, my whole life and it was such a joy in my life and I am so glad that we have such a sweet natured dog for Mia to bond with. Not all people have that love for animals, and I understand that. Some people see dogs in the home as "dirty" and "unsanitary" I'm sure. However, we keep Cleo impecably clean and groomed. My mother instilled this love for animals in me, and continues to live happily with all of her "rescue" babies. Mom doesn't need much. She doesn't need fancy vacations, expensive purses or clothes, she just enjoys all her animals and that Dad loves that about her, and does not complain. Pets in the home really make my mother and I very happy, and I hope it will do the same for Mia. We love you Cleo.
What a sweet little tummy!!



There is something about these next pictures with this simple little "Cherry Dress" that just screams Summertime to me!
Caption for theses next two videos below:
These two videos crack me up. It just proves the power of the vaccum cleaner. Mia had been fussy, until Kelley started vaccuming. Her eyes didn't leave that vaccum, and she got very calm. The two videos were taken while he vaccumed from different rooms, both visable from the kitchen. Needless to say, our carpet stays very clean!
These two videos crack me up. It just proves the power of the vaccum cleaner. Mia had been fussy, until Kelley started vaccuming. Her eyes didn't leave that vaccum, and she got very calm. The two videos were taken while he vaccumed from different rooms, both visable from the kitchen. Needless to say, our carpet stays very clean!
No comments:
Post a Comment