Saturday, June 6, 2009

Can Chuck E Cheese PLEASE stay open all night??

We had a little party at Chuck E Cheese for my niece, Taylor's, birthday. I can't believe she's 10! Mia was so facinated by everything that was going on around her. Right over our table there was a really brightly colored disco ball that would go off every time Chuck E would start to sing. Mia would just stare at it intently, There were a few times that she got fussy, and when the disco ball would go off, she'd stop immediately. (Maybe I should invent a disco ball mobile for cribs???) Everyone had a great time! It's always a good time with Nana and Pepaw!

Here's Pepaw playing with Mia's sweet feet! She loved to grab his mustache!





Here's Mia, staring at the disco ball! Haha!

Taylor and Pepaw!Aunt Carrie and Mia...


Ok, this makes me laugh so hard everytime I look at it! You know that wierd game where you sit in some type of "ride" and it takes a picture of you, and prints out a sketch-like version of it? Well, Taylor and her friends took a few. This next picture is absolutely the funniest face I have ever seen Taylor make!!!
Hahahahaha!
Oh, to be a silly little girl again!

No comments:

Post a Comment