Here is Mia with Aunt Carrie. We had just gotten there, and you can already tell by Mia's eyes that she was too tired for swimming! Haha! (She had missed her nap, and fell asleep during the 5 minute drive to the pool. That also didn't help her eagerness to touch the cold water, she was very sleepy)
Monday, June 8, 2009
Mia's First Pool Party!
Today we had a pool party for Taylor's birthday. I was a little nervous about taking Mia, but wanted to go all in the same. In years past, I have never had any reservations about getting in the Fairview Splash Park. But now that Mia is here, I was a bit worried about letting her get in water that other kiddos are using as a toilet. Then I got real, and realized that I needed to chill, and just put her little feet in the baby section to even see how she does. Well, you'll see by these pictures, that she did NOT like it! I tried several times, and the minute her feet hit the water, she would start to cry. I figure we'll just try it at my mom and dad's where it's quiet and calm. Plus the park doesn't allow floaties, and I found a really great one for Mia with a canopy on it.
Here is Mia with Aunt Carrie. We had just gotten there, and you can already tell by Mia's eyes that she was too tired for swimming! Haha! (She had missed her nap, and fell asleep during the 5 minute drive to the pool. That also didn't help her eagerness to touch the cold water, she was very sleepy)

Here is Mia with Aunt Carrie. We had just gotten there, and you can already tell by Mia's eyes that she was too tired for swimming! Haha! (She had missed her nap, and fell asleep during the 5 minute drive to the pool. That also didn't help her eagerness to touch the cold water, she was very sleepy)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment