Friday, January 15, 2010
Our New, Beautiful Church!
Yesterday I met with out pastor, Dennis, to talk with him about some different ways that I can start helping out church, Sherman Bible. It was my first time to go inside our new building, and WOW! I cannot wait to take some pictures inside and post them. It is breathtaking and amazing! Our first service in our new building is the 24th, and I am very excited. It's a little bittersweet, seems how our church now, is where I taught for several years, before we built our new school. (TCS and Sherman Bible shared a building). Now that I'm taking time off from teaching, and home with Mia, I am really desiring to become a bigger part of our church, and help out in some areas I've never helped out before. The children's area (shall I say WING) is INCREDIBLE and the new technology is super cool! As I left yesterday, I stopped to admire, and take a picture of it, without cars blocking the view. Beautiful, isn't it?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This church is what I miss most about moving. I was able to "tour" the church a couple of weeks ago and "WOW," is the only word. We are coming on the 24th, so excited!
ReplyDeleteYay!! I'm glad you will be in the nursery. I almost don't want to come because it will make me so sad....
ReplyDeleteDon't be sad...you still get to come visit quite a bit, right? I saw you last Sunday, but didn't get to you in time. Mia and K can have a playdate tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteThe new church look great, Melissa, can't wait to see pics of the inside!!
ReplyDelete