Now that our families have grown so much, we have a separate Christmas at my parents' house on a day other than Christmas, so that we are not rushed and can enjoy a full day together. (We still see them on Christmas Day with my Meme and the rest of the family, but we don't do OUR Christmas on that day)
Going to Nana and Pepaw's is always something myself, and especially all of the kids look forward to. It's just fun there! My dad always drags out the four wheeler, and I usually stay inside and warm with my mother and all of her sweet animals and enjoy quiet visiting time, with our favorite Christmas movies playing in the background. It's ALWAYS such a nice and fun day! I always hate leaving, even though they are only an hour away. I just don't get out there enough. Good ol' Wolfe City.....I love it!

Pepaw and Mia :)



I have always thought that my Mia looks a lot like my father when he was younger. I just wanted to somehow get a picture with Mia, and the classic photo of him as a child that I love so much.
Wherever we go, Mia WILL find the magnets!

Mia also loves the dishwasher! I hope that sticks around for when she's older! :)
My sister and her boyfriend trying to feed Mia for me.
Silly, Aunt Carrie put a bow on Mia's head!
Classic! My mother LOVES books, and everytime she gets one for Christmas, she always hugs them, and rubs the covers. Haha! I caught it on camera this year!

Mia, trying to get my parents' dog, Bai Leigh, to play...
My nephew, Jacob, being silly with his new handlebars???? I don't get the whold dirt bike, or street bike stuff. Whatever it its. You know, the kind where they do tricks on ramps and things? Well, he scares me to do death with all of his skill, but he's really great at it! He asked for a few parts to his bike that he was really excited about, but I didn't really understand. A set of handlebars??? petals??? Hmmmm...

Not going there....

Bailey's new Ed Hardy bag from my mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment