Friday, January 15, 2010

Just some pics of my sweet little 13 month old! Someday, I'll get caught up on her real scrapbooks, but for now, this IS my scrapbook! It's amazing how just being a year old, I'm starting to see the "little girl" faces showing up, instead of the baby faces. It's a bittersweet feeling, but I'm so proud of the little girl she is becomming!















Beautiful little girl....I Love her so very much!






Snagging my phone...guess she had a call to make :)





Curly-Top, concentrating on her playing...





Making faces at me...








Talking to Mommy...





This is what happens to our ponytails by the end of the day...








In this picture, I really noticed how much she is starting to look like a little girl. :)








Reading to Mommy....



Deep into her reading...I love when she looks at her books. I hope she enjoys reading her whole life, like her Mommy!











What's in there, Mia???





BFF's :)









Morning Cheerios :)



Peeking outside...






Silly, sleepy-head picture of Mia with her messy locks!


This is just a silly little video I took af Mia playing with her walker (even though she is walking all over the place on her own now). I just LOVE Mia in her BabyLegs!

No comments:

Post a Comment