Thursday, January 14, 2010

Funny Birthday Song!

During Mia's big birthday party, with all of the family, we had two cakes made. One for just Mia, and one for the rest of us. We gathered everyone around, Kelley lit the #1 candle in the center of her cake, and he began video taping as everyone sang, and I carried the cake to her highchair. Here's the funny part....as I was walking towards her, the LIT candle fell out of the cake, hit my hand, and then the carpet!!! I let out this really EMBARRASSING panicked scream, before I realized that the flame went out before it landed! All I could vision was my house catching on fire, with everyone there!! So....pretty much as soon as this video starts, you'll get to hear my "panicked mommy" scream. Funny....but a bit embarrassing...I sound like an old lady!!

If you watch for it the very first SECOND this video is playing, you can see the flame of the candle as it falls off! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment