Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Morning at our house!

Sleepy baby on Christmas morning...

Bailey, opening her stocking...



Mia, checking out what Santa brought!! :)






Mia's new Baby Bible board book...I can't wait to read her every page.



Mia, looking at her Bible book, and checking out her new cell phone!




First things first, let's give Cleo her stocking so she'll be busy while we open gifts! Yummy GRAVY milk bones!






Bailey, opening her new cell phone!



Mia's new Babylegs! I LOVE these things!



Cleo, sniffing out her goods!



Mia, wondering just HOW Bailey got back there!




Cleo's new baby...



A-Ha! Mia finally starts to get the hang of this!


Bailey gave Mia one of her old stuffed animals.





Mia started tearing paper off of Daddy's gifts! Haha!








Mia's new "Jesus Loves Me" Lion, holding a lamb. So sweet...


Hmmmmm, look at all my loot! Where to start....


Not sure what that was???

She's Getting It!


I bought similar and BEAUTIFUL crosses online for each of the girls' bedrooms with Scriptures written on them. I love how she is studying the cross in this picture.
I will lie down and sleep in peace for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety
Psalm 4:8


Bailey's Cross



Mommy and Mia looking through more new books!



Mia's new colorful book of animals.




Cleo was enjoying eating all of the wrapping paper!




Bailey's new personalized pillowcase!



Figuring out her new "laptop"





Tinkerbell, for our little "Tink"



Opening her leapfrog music table! I LOVE this toy.




Cleo, in heaven with one of her new toys.








I always felt bad when I was growing up, and my mom and dad would laugh when she opened certain gifts, and my dad would go, "Well, Phyllis! Where did THAT come from?" She would grin at us and say, "Santa left it for me". She would buy herself little things here and there and wrap them, and now I understand. There were a few books that I had wanted when I was shopping in Lifeway, and felt too guilty to buy myself something while I was shopping for others, so I bought them, and came home and said, "Look honey, you bought me some new books for Christmas." Kelley laughed, and wrapped them. So that's what Mia's looking at here :)


Daddy, opening gifts! Poor guy, didn't get in hardly ANY pictures that morning!




Cleo, snuggling up with one of Mia's new blankets.




Sweet girl! We just love our little Cleo. She's such a good dog, and SO good with Mia. They are like best friends! We really lucked out with her that day Kelley and I left Home Depot parking lot with her! I know I mentioned it before, but she celebrated her 2nd birthday the day after Christmas! Happy Birthday, Dog-dog! That's what Mia calls her :)



1 comment:

  1. Riley got some of the same gifts as Mia. I also love the leapfrog music table! And the laptop brings us minutes (which is a long time in babyland) of entertainment.

    ReplyDelete