Friday, January 8, 2010

Mia's 12 Month Well Visit with Dr. Kalil

On December 14th we had Mia's 12 Month well visit with Dr. Kalil. Poor baby, she just does NOT like being weighed!
Height: 29 1/2 in. 65%
Weight: 23 lbs 80%
Head: 17 3/4 52%






Sweet girl, waiting patiently.



Taking her bow out, an every day occurance :)




We wound up having to wait quite a while, and it was really cold outside,and chilly in the office. They brought me a little baby hospital gown to keep her warm after I took her clothes off. I have to say, I was glad we had it, but I did not like seeing her in that gown. It just made me pray that we never have to see her in a hospital gown like this, other than for warmth reasons.





Mia and I played with Mommy's camera while we waited...







I love this picture. Even though it's in a Dr. office, I like how she's looking at her Momma :)



Towards the end of our visit, I noticed something I had not seen before. Mia's first "Angel Kiss" on her leg :)

No comments:

Post a Comment