Oh, man, oh man....do I have a TON of blogging to catch up on! Whew! We have been so busy and I just haven't had the quiet time to sit down and blog over the Holidays. So forgive me, in advance, for the HUGE posts that are forthcoming. You know I'm not a good Blog-Summarizer...and I post almost all pictures I take because I never can decide. I have Mia's birthday and Christmas posts, which are going to be loooooonnnng, so if you're actually wanting to sit down and catch up, grab you a coke! Also, it will probably take me all week to get caught up, so keep checking!
These pictures were taken at about 1:30 a.m. the morning of Mia's birthday. Kelley and I fell asleep watching a movie, and woke to realize we had her "learning home" to put together. I sure didn't mind...I was so excited!

Tons of pieces.....

The good husband, reading the directions...

Mia's set-up for her birthday morning. I wanted it to all be ready for her little eyes as soon as we came into the den!

As you'll see in pictures to come, this was a GREAT purchase!!

My sweet baby girl, I want to write a letter to you and post it on here, but you are waking up from a nap as I write. I WILL get to that letter, but know how much you are loved, and how much more blessed my life has become since December 12th, 2008. Thank you for being such an amazing joy to our lives! We all love you dearly!

Sacks for my little "Tinkerbell" :)

This was the invitation I had made for her very first birthday party! We just had a nice party with family only this year. I did not want to overwhelm her. More pics to come from her sweet party!
No comments:
Post a Comment