Friday, January 8, 2010

Mia's Birthday Party!

Mia's birthday party had to be scheduled the weekend after her birthday, which broke my heart, but I had my dance recital on the Sunday of her birthday, and Sundays is what worked for all of the family. So, it was still great, we just celebrated all week long!

Mia had a "Bunnies by the Bay" party. It was so sweet! Here are some pics of the decorations!











I bought her this adorable outfit for her party, and I never took a real good picture of it, so hopefully you can see glimpses of how perfect it was! :)



Ready to take her Birthday Crown off :)


Poor baby looks a little pitiful here, maybe it's the ears that were bent out from her crown.


Mia's cake that she got to dig into!!!



The big party cake!



Mia was not quite sure what to think of this whole cake thing. She picked at it forever! She never really ate a lot of it, but she did manage to get some good bites in!


Tired Mommy photo! Ugh.







Precious, precious Nana kisses :)



Is this a "Hook em' Horns?"








Mia started opening gifts, and boy did she get a lot of nice things! We had both sides of the family over, so she definately got spoiled!

Mia LOVES books!


Mia's first puzzle from Leigh Ann and the girls!

Personalized Sippy Cup from Aunt Kathy!



I just HAD to get her the old timey telephone that I used to play with when I was little!



Nana and Pepaw got her this really fun "Incrediblock". Mia has enjoyed it so much!


All of the alphabet blocks have an object inside that starts with that letter. When you press a block in the center, it sings and the part around it spins and lights up!


More books from Oma and Grandon!




My nephew, Jacob, took a lot of pictures as well. So probably, somewhere a long the way, I'll have birthday post #2 :) I still want to post pics of several other things she got. One of my favorites, was the personalized piggy bank that we got her, and everyone brought coins to fill her bank! It's pretty full!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment