Saturday, April 9, 2011

Two Years Without Papa

On March the 25th, the day marked two years without my sweet Papa. Words cannot express how much I miss him. I wish that I could go back and hug him one more time. He passed away when Mia was still a newborn. I know that he was smiling down on us on this day, as Mia and I went to visit him, and talk to him. We had a nice lunch with Meme at her favorite place, The Wonderful world of cooking. She is still amazing and strong. We love you, Papa....you are greatly missed. I can't wait until I get to see you again in Heaven.




My dear uncle, Britt...My Papa's 3rd child. They are laid to rest together. We lost Britt while I was in High School. I love you, Britt, my "Fishing Buddy"


Next to Britt, lies my sweet baby cousin Jeffrey, whom went to be with the Lord before I was born. What an angel.



Papa, Britt and Jeffrey...








I love you, my dear Papa....

1 comment:

  1. Hugs to you, my friend (and to your sweet Mom & Meme). I'm sorry I missed the day... would've sent your mom a message... I'm so not good with dates like she is. =)

    Beautiful pics.

    ReplyDelete