Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Baskets!


Just a little Easter artwork by Miss Mia! :)



The Easter gift that my in-laws (Oma and Grandon) brought over for Mia!


Mia and Bailey's Easter Baskets! I have so much fun putting these together every year!
Each year, I also order them a personalized bear or bunny. I love the ones I found this year at www.personalcreations.com...one of my favorite sites to shop!

There baskets included candy, coloring books, an Alice in Wonderland book, duck and bunny sticky notes, play-doh, a pot with seeds in it grow, bunny ears, bubble bath, etc.








Mia, spotting the baskets for the first time!

I'm not sure why my camera date is a day off??? This WAS on Easter morning!

We had an interesting morning getting ready...we had no power from huge storms the night before! We went 16 hours with no power. These were taken right when the lights finally came back on!









Mia, reading her Alice in Wonderland book!


Bailey checking out her coloring book. She actually loves to color!






Mia, unwrapping a chocolate!


Happy girl!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment