Every year my sweet friend, Annitra, hosts the best parties for all of our "babies"! At Christmas, she has Santa some and visit them at her Christmas party, and this year was her 3rd Annual Easter Egg Hunt and Party! Annitra and I have been friends for many, many, many years!!! I'm so glad that we are still this close, after all the years that have passed. She is a wonderful person, and friend! The second the hunt began, all of the children took off, frantically throwing eggs into their baskets, while my poor Mia was still standing there, taking it all in. Here I am trying to coach her into getting those eggs into her basket!
Observing her BFF, Oliver, collecting an egg. I can see it all start to click in her little face in this picture! :)
Oliver and Mia, discussing who will get that lone green egg...
I'm not real sure who wound up getting it...I think it was Oli!

Finally getting the hang of it ;)
A sweet young man collected a bunch of eggs in his baseball cap, and came over to give them to Mia. SO SWEET!!!
Our sweet friend, Sophie, picking up her stash that she spilled...

Mia and Sophie, chillin' by the convertible ;)
Here comes the Easter Bunny!
Mia's expression when she first saw the Bunny come out of the house...
Mia climbed up the swingset to escape the Bunny...check out her face...not taking her eyes off of him! (Wait until you see the pictures I get from Annitra of me trying to put her in his lap for a photo. Poor Mia...still SO scared of the Easter Bunny, and Santa!)
The girls and E.B.
Myself, Toni, Annitra, Lauren, Mandi, and Hilary :)
Mia and her true best friend, Oliver...Hilary's son.
He is in our class at school, as well!
Melt my heart...
Potato sack races!
Mia and Oli, chilin in the car!
Mia changing the music ;)
Oliver's Daddy, Shawn, telling him to watch where he is driving! Hee hee!
Sweet Liv is there in the green dress!
And, they are off, again!
And, again, sweet Oliver...watch for people and objects! Haha!
Mia, already being a backseat driver!
After a late nap, we got up to watch our new Barbie movie from Nita, and to go through Mia's loot!
Where did these long legs of Mia's come from?!?!
Cleo, eye-balling the loot!
No comments:
Post a Comment