Friday, April 29, 2011

Egg Coloring! :)

Each Easter Sunday, after church, my family gathers at my Meme's house for lunch and an egg hunt. Right now, we only have 3 "egg hunters", but my cousin and I each make a dozen or so colored eggs, and make sure there is lots of candy to go around. So these girls come off with quite a haul!

Mia and I spent the Saturday morning before, getting our special eggs ready! It was so much more fun with her this year than last! She only cracked one egg, too!




About to get started!






She was immediately ready to get her hands in those cups!







All these great smiles you have seen me getting lately of Mia on camera, actually come from a very different saying than "cheese"...Mia only smiles for pictures if I say, "Mia, show me your teeth!"







Mia had a little bit of a hard time understanding the whole white crayon on the egg thing. She loved to color on them...but couldn't figure out why she couldn't see what she was coloring!




Nevertheless, she still enjoyed the concept!





I think that's the egg she wound up cracking! Haha!





I found these really cool snap sticks this year! They looked like q-tips. You snapped the ends, then you could paint on the eggs with them. BIG hit with Mia!






Stickers...bit hit as well...




Our finished product!!!













Love making these precious memories with my sweet angel girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment