Monday, April 11, 2011

A few bathroom pics...just because ;)

We are working on potty training, but there always seems to be something around to distract us....
We HAVE come to the conclusion that we may have wasted money on buying this little potty, because she has zero interest in sitting any bobo except her baby dolls' on it! Instead, we bought her a seat for the big toilet, and she uses her stool, and enjoys sitting on that much better, and leaving her little potty for her babies. I'm ok with that. She loves to go into the bathroom, pull her stool up, put her seat on the toilet, climb up, sit down, be read to, tear the toilet paper, wipe, flush, and wash her hands...we are just missing the whole "potty in the potty while you are sitting there" thing. I know we will get there! For now, I joke that her sitting on the potty is our devotional time, because that seems to be the place where I get all of her Bible stories read to her ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment