Friday, July 31, 2009

Cell Phone Pics

The next few posts you will see are all pretty poor quality. I have been SO bad about blogging lately. I haven't even had charged batteries in my camera to take pics to blog about! Things have been just so busy around here! I thought I'd empty all my latest cell phone pics for something to blog about. We're getting Kelley's new classroom ready, and it has really been fun for me. I feel a little lost not having a room to prepare this year...

Here is Mia playing peek-a-boo with her blanket. Despite the fact that she looks so unamused, she really did enjoy it....for a few minutes that is.

Sleeping Beauty....


Just playing on the floor...




Lunch in Frisco with Daddy while we shop for his classroom!





Loving the Bam Bam ponytail in this one!





Mia playing in her crib with her babies....









Mia hanging out in the rocker. Notice the wonderful gift we got from the Nguyen family with Mia's name embroidered on it. Such a treasured gift....






No comments:

Post a Comment