Friday, July 10, 2009

Our Church!

The other day I was out running errands, and Mia fell asleep in the car. I decided to go look our church that is in th eprocess of being built to let her sleep a little longer. I love our sweet church so very much. Kelley and I knew the minute we visited before our wedding that it was going to be our home. Unfortunately, we do not make it every Sunday right now, with Mia. Somedays, she is just too cranky, or we've been up with her from like 3:3o on, and she falls asleep right when it's time to go. You know the drill. We do our very best. This is the first time in my life that when I miss a Sunday, I truly feel empty until I can go and be "re-fueled". Luckily, we have this really nice "Video Cafe" with a screen, coffee and chairs and couches that is more relaxed that we try to go to. It's easier with Mia. Soon, we will be leaving her in the nursery. I think I am seeing a little of her "stranger anxiety" letting up a bit. Anyways, here are some pictures of our church now, then you will see our new building that is coming up. It's so exciting!



























3 comments:

  1. That's going to be BEAUTIFUL when they're done!!! I hope you are starting to get more sleep and feeling better.... (((HUGS to you))).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you blogged about our church, and love that you are at our church! Hope Mia gives you some much needed rest in the days ahead. She is a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read this post, I cried because I miss Sherman and everything about it so much!
    We will be visiting a church in Weatherford this Sunday...but for some reason my heart's not excited.
    You better believe I'm coming back for the grand opening!!! :)

    ReplyDelete