Friday, July 24, 2009

Bailey's Camp/Mia's tooth!

On Sunday, we drove Bailey to SkyRanch camp in Van, Tx. I always feel nostalgic dropping her off, and wish I could stay. I always loved camp! I always went to Falls Creek. The cabins were not NEAR this nice, but I know the special experience was just the same! Spending a week having fun, and drawing closer to the Lord with other Christians. You just can't beat that. I pray that Bailey comes home with an even closer relationship with God. If so, than money WELL spent! Here she is in front of her cabin.



Here she is in front of her bunk. Again, HOW FUN! I wanted to stay!
As well as taking Bailey to camp, Mia woke up with her first tooth! You can't really see it unless you really look hard, which she doesn't always sit still for, but it's there, and she is such a happier baby!

Here is Mia in the car, pulling up to SkyRanch. 2 1/2 hours in the car, and she did wonderful!
We did have one little incident. We pulled over in Leonard to change her diaper in a parking lot. I just layed in her in my passenger seat on her changing pad. When I bent down to grab her newdiaper, she pottied EVERYWERE! All over the pad, and the seat! We all had a good laugh, cleaned it up, and started the process again. When I bent down to grab her new diaper, she did it AGAIN! I was very glad that we have leather seats!!!)


We had the windows down, and she was a little taken back by all of the over-energized teenagers and young adults hollering when we drove by "WELCOME TO SKYRANCH! WOO HOO!!) She wasn't quite sure what to think.
(Sidenote: Did I just use the term "Young Adults". Woa. That means....I'm not one.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment