Saturday, August 1, 2009

Now that Mia has her first tooth, I thought I should follow the advice I've read in all of my baby books and start "brushing" her tooth/cleansing her gums. They say that if you do it regularly, it will make the other teeth less painful when they come in, plus they get used to having the toothbrush in their mouths for when it's time to really start brushing. This morning was the first time that I introduced the toothbrush/gum cleanser to her. She liked it! Whew! After we had a full brushing session, I grabbed my camera and tried to catch a little of it. You'll only see me brushing the front of her gums, but I DID get the back of her gums before I started the video. :)
What cracks me up is the squeaky sound it made on her gums. Once again, try to ignore my annoying voice.....



No comments:

Post a Comment