Friday, July 10, 2009
My Little Firecracker!
I didn't get many pictures of Mia's first Fourth of July, but we had a really great time! After going back and forth on what Kelley and I wanted to do for the Fourth, we finally decided to just take it easy this year, and we had our friends Ed and Paula Meacham over to grill out and hang out at the house. We really enjoyed our night! The only pictures I remembered to take were of Mia's little outfit!

I am starting to feel more and more like my Granny Morgan every day. When I was younger, going to her house was like walking into a toy store! For each holiday, Granny would decorate the house in any and everything she could find that went along with the theme of the holiday. You could walk around her house and there would be things in every nook and cranny. It was always so neat. She didn't care how expensive and nice her decorations were, just that they were cheerful, and made her home look festive! Well, I decided to just pick up a few things like paper plates and cups for our night with Ed and Paula, and this is what our table wound up looking like! Haha! Nothing fancy, but they got a kick out of my duck! I used this duck in my classroom, and it has outfits for all the different holidays. I was excited to have a reason to use it again!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment