Mia's First Valentine's Day presents. The outfit wasn't a present, just something a bought her for V-Day to wear.








Here is Bailey opening her gifts for Valentine's Day. She was out being social with friends. It's hard to believe that when I met Bailey after Kelley and I started dating she was only 11, and now she is almost 14. In the short time I have known her, she has turned from a little girl to a beautiful teenager. Wow, does time fly! Look at that shiny hair!!!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Valentine's Day
One of the most treasured things that my mother instilled in me is the love of books. From birth my mother bought books for my sister and I, wrote in the covers of ALL of them, and I'm sure read each one to us with that sweet Mommy voice of hers that still calms me to this day. I bought this book for Mia for Valentine's Day and without thinking, wrote in the cover, just like my mom always did. It was the sweetest book, and she loved sitting in momma's lap and listening to her read it.
I love how this page talks about the mother owl loving her baby owl's itty bitty feet, and Mia's are dangling in my lap in this picture.
Mia holds mommy's hand or finger when she is being read to.




This was Cleo during storytime. Obviously she loves being read to as well!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment