Saturday, February 28, 2009

2 Month Shot Day :(

These pictures are taken from Mia's 2-month shot appointment. These first pictures are before. I just thought she looked super cute that day!
Believe it or not, this was when we got home after her shots. She didn't stay fussy at all. She really didn't cry that long when she got her shots either. However, I have never seen her face turn that red. It broke my heart. But I loved that they let me scoop her up in my arms the second that last shot was given.
Her stats on February 19th were:
11 lbs 8 oz.
22 1/8 in. long
15 1/8-head measurement



Baby's Battle Wounds :(
She was a very brave girl!

And of course, just like my mother always did, I bought her a book for being a big girl at the Dr.!

No comments:

Post a Comment