I have two friends that are very heavy on my mind. I decided to share it with you all so the prayers could continue and grow!
My friend Bonnie needs continued prayer for her strength and healing after the loss of her husband, Thomas. Bonnie and her husband have been together since High School. I met Bonnie at the University of Arkansas. We were both education majors, so we had most all of our classes together, for years. She is one of the sweetest Christian women I know. She and Thomas have a 2 year old, and had just found out the they were expecting their second. In January, Thomas was killed in a car accident traveling to teacher in service right after the Holidays. He hit an icy patch on an overpass. His life was taken so suddenly. He was so loved by so many. He was a High School Biology teacher, and a very loving husband and father. I cannot imagine what Bonnie and her sweet little girl,Caroline are going through. Bonnie has used her Blog to discuss her feelings, thoughts and prayers and I want to share it with you.
http://sweetcarolinebaby.blogspot.com/
Please pray for Bonnie and Caroline and the rest of Thomas' family. Also, pray for the new baby and for Bonnie's health during this time.
Secondly, I want to pray for my friend Tara. She had her second child, Crawford, on November 4th. He also has an adorable sister, Bailey. Tara recently took Crawford to the Dr and his weight is not where it should be. He has lost way too much. As we speak, they are going through numerous Dr. appts, bloodwork, sonos, etc. That's a lot on such a young baby, AND a tired and worried mommy. Please pray that the tests come back with nothing serious, that he is just not getting enough to eat. She has started him on formula and bottles so they can monitor what he is taking in. They are heavy on my mind today, so please lift them up in prayer.
http://babybaileyblog.blogspot.com/
I love you, girls! I praying, praying, praying for you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment