Monday, February 16, 2009

Should I be Jealous?????

I think I have such an interesting husband! Back in his college days, he did some acting. These pictures are the first ones I have ever seen with him in costume! This first one really cracks me up! I asked him if I should feel jealous....HAHA! Sometimes I really wish I could have known him then. I think we would have had a lot of fun together in college! However, realistically, I was only like 11 years old when he was in college!! Kelley is the one on the right in this picture. He looks so young!!! (Not that he looks old now....)


2 comments:

  1. O.k. I hope you don't think this was too weird but I came upon your blog from facebook and I have loved looking at all of your pictures. I have loved my blog and I love keeping up with people this way more than facebook.

    Mia is just beautiful and you look AMAZING!!! It makes me sick to know you just had a baby. You are just as beautiful now as you were in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote the above post and then found you on my blog. I added you to my list. I hope that is o.k. I will love getting to keep up. :)

    ReplyDelete