
I can't believe how fast time has flown. Our little girl is changing so much! She is holding her head up, smiling, "talking" (when you talk sweet to her, she'll coo back at you), sleeping in her own crib, eating rice cereal at night (we chose to stick with the diluting/bottle method. The spoon is just too traumatic for her right now). She is around 11 pounds now! I can't believe that she is 5 pounds heavier than she was at birth. Some days she looks so big to me, but then I remember that she is still my sweet, tiny baby girl.
Her tummy seems to be getting a little better. She doesn't seem to scream as much. She still gets fussy, but we're starting to figure out her cries. She definately has her "put on" cry when she wants to be picked up. She will lay in her crib sometimes for up to 45 mintes awake without crying. Now, if I could just re-set her morning alarm clock that goes off at 4 a.m., I would be getting way more sleep. I know it will happen in time. Next week, on the 19th, she goes for her first shots. I DRED this. I'm super thankful that Kelley is going to be able to go with us, because I'm afraid momma might start crying!






You know, having a little girl means having a closet full of adorable outifits! I'll admit, she has way more clothes than she'll probably ever wear. Sometimes, though, I enjoy her even more in just a sweet little onesie. These pictures were taken on one of our warm days in Texas and I put in this sweet Winnie the Pooh onesie from good ol' Target to cool off. She just looked so sweet and cuddly to me!
Precious pictures, I love the simple onsie too! I didn't realize she and Riley are so close in age! Riley was 2 months old on Feb 17th. So how did the shots go? It's so hard to watch, I know.
ReplyDelete