Friday, February 27, 2009

Lived in Nursery/Outgrowing clothes

Well, it's starting. My baby is outgrowing her clothes. This is my first batch of "no-more's". It made me sad to look at how tiny they were. I hadn't realized how much she has grown. She is 10 weeks, and well into her 3 month clothes. However, as you can see in the second picture, she' s not really lacking in the clothes department, even after pulling these out










I really don't know why I am putting pictures of her nursery on here again. I guess it just looks different to me now that it's lived in. It was a room for so many months that I would stand in and fantasize about what was going in it, and now she's here. It's so amazing how fast time flies.



1 comment:

  1. Putting away sweet little baby clothes is so hard. I just put some more away yesterday. Kaden has a closet just like a guy would...not much in there, but definitely some favorites!
    You are so welcome for your goodies!

    ReplyDelete