When I married Kelley, I gained another daughter. However, this one is just a wee bit bigger than Mia. She is 13 going on 18! During the time of the pregnancy, I saw a post on my friend Tara's blog about the Big Sister party she threw for her little girl before the birth of Crawford. I thought, even though this party was geared towards a toddler, why not adapt it for a teenager. So we threw Bailey a big sister party at Waterloo indoor pool. Mia came the week after, so I never got to posting the pics on the blog. The girls had a lot of fun. I was so happy with the turnout, and Bailey got to be Princess for the day!! She got lots of goodies, including the sound machine from me to help her sleep and drown out Mia's cries! Bailey likes the thunderstorm setting! Guess that thunder in her bedroom helps!
No comments:
Post a Comment