Thursday, April 22, 2010

Fresh Air at Fairview :)

Like I mentioned several posts ago. (Several, SEVERAL posts ago). I had a lot of catching up to do! So sorry about all of the lengthy posts! You know me, I can't bear to leave any pictures out of this blog.

Yesterday, Mia was having a particularly fussy day. I think her "eyeteeth" are trying to come in. I'm not really sure, but that's what a few people have told me. Regardless, I hit a point yesterday afternoon, where I had to make myself stop worrying about the laundry and the floors, and get this baby outside and have some fun! So we headed down the street to Fairview Park. Honestly, it wasn't too great of a day, because of her mood, lots of muddy areas, and lots of older kids that were there for some reason, during the schoolday. But, I did my best, we got some fresh air and Mia got to run around aimlessly in all of the clover!


She was NOT enthused about this swing. She loves her Little Tikes (sp?) swing we have at home, but I don't think she felt very secure in this one. Can you tell by her expression that she just wasn't digging it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment