Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Cat is Back!

She's back! During the winter, this beautiful orange cat started showing up on our porch almost every night, so I started feeding her. As the days went on, she pretty much lived on our porch, or in our garage, as I would leave it cracked for her at night so she could go somewhere warm. Well, then we slowly started letting her inside, to see how she did, and she was so sweet. She and Cleo really didn't hit if off, so during the cold winter nights, she slept in Bailey's room, all sprawled out on her bed. It then turned into her staying during the days as well. Well, as the weather started to slightly warm, I began feeling guilty, so I would let her out. She would disappear all day, then wind up back on the porch at night. One pretty Sunday, we let her out, and she never came back. It made me sad, and made me wish I had never let her inside, because I had grown to care for this silly ol cat! Well, yesterday I heard Cleo barking, at the front door, and when I looked, there she was! Well, this time, I'm not going to get reattached, or at least try not to, but I've got my cat food out on the porch! I caught some really cute pictures of she and Mia. I would never let Mia play with a stray cat, but this one is different! :)








2 comments: