One day last week, Kelley was going to be home late from a UIL competition, and Mia and I desperately needed a reason to get out of the house, so I took her to see the Easter Bunny. If you are from Sherman, you'll understand how great it was to travel to the practically EMPTY Midway Mall and fight NO crowds, whatsoever. Poor ol' mall. When we got there, there was a sign that the Easter Bunny was on break, and would return in 25 minutes, so I decided to wait it out, and let Mia run around the empty area around where the bunny would be. I KNEW, that Mia was going to scream when she got her picture taken, and I feel like a mean momma for putting her through it, but I HAD to get her picture with the Bunny. It's a special memory. So these pictures are funny, how you can see the fun she was having getting to run around, the expression on her face when she saw the bunny coming, and then, the final bunny picture! I'm sorry, sweet Mia...it's only once a year. (Well, twice, if you include Santa)
These next two pics are when she saw the Bunny coming towards us from his break. Poor baby...
And last but not least....

She looked so happy , until, dum, dum, dummmmmmm, here came the bunny! LOL Poor little girl. Reminds me of her Mommy's pictures about that age. :)
ReplyDelete