Here are some pictures of Valentine's gifts being opened. I know I always post way too many pictures, of the same thing...but I can just never pick my favorites. I like to post several, that sort of tell the story of how something happened. For instance, with these pics it goes from Mia opening her card, to peaking in her bag, to pulling out the tissue...etc. With having an almost 15 year old living in the house, we see less and less of Bailey these days. She was gone at a friend's house on Valentine's Day, so I was lucky enough to grab a shot of her opening up her card, as she was walking out the door, yet again. I did not get to catch any of her opening her present, but it was close to the same thing. Make sure and watch the video, it really cracked us up to watch Mia open and close her singing card, over and over to hear "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."
I love how Mia likes to open her cards, and actually study them, like she is reading them. :)
Peeking in her bag to see what's in there!
Mia's new Valentine's Monkey, with a heart that has
Love
Jer. 31:3
Mia's New Book from Mommy and Daddy, "I Love You More Than Rainbows"
Poor little spoiled Cleo...she KNOWS she always gets a gift, too...and she is sitting here, patiently waiting for her turn. :)
We "Wuff" you, too Cleo!
I found the perfect card for Bailey, with the guy from Twilight on the front, and it sang a love song when she opened it! Haha!
I love all these pictures and the video of Mia looking at her Valentine's card. Such precious, precious moments.
ReplyDelete