Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Our Record Breaking, Texas Snow! Warning....LOTS of pics!

Well, it's a little late, but I am finally getting around to posting the pictures that I took of our beautiful, record breaking Texas snow! It came at such a perfect time, Mia and I had DAYS where we had no where that we had to go, so we were little hermits, and stayed in and enjoyed watching the yard turn into a beautiful blanket of white snow! Kelley's school was cancelled the following day, so we got to have a nice day with all of the family home. My sister just moved into a new house, in complete vision from my front yard! It's been really nice to have Jacob and Taylor so close to Sissa's house! Bailey was able to just walk down and play with them at their house for a while, then they ventured over here. The old person in me, asked them to PLEASE just play in the backyard, so our front yard would stay pretty. Sad, huh? Well, my camera is borderline broken. Everytime I want to take pics, I have to take the batteries out, and fool around with it for a while, before it will work properly. So, spontaneous pics did not happen, but I did catch a lot of scenery.

I'm giving a little warning, this is probably going to be the most boring, repetitive post I have ever done, but my poor Daddy was stuck in San Diego during this big snow, and I promised him lots of pics...so these are for you, Daddy! Glad you made it back in time to see it all on the ground!







Poor little Cleo, actually began to act very depressed, because after a while, the novelty of the snow wore off, and she didn't like getting her little paws cold and wet, so she was stuck inside with us, not wanting to use her beloved doggy door to go out and play.




You'll have to excuse these pics of poor little Mia's uncombed hair. In celebration of being stranded inside, we also boycotted against getting out of our pj's or fixing our hair. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment