Mia's theme for her first birthday party was "Bunnies by the Bay". It's a really sweet brand of bunny clothing and dolls at Dillards. (it may be other places, that's just the only place I"ve seen it). I've been buying her Bunnies by the Bay things since before she was born! She had the sweetest bunny slippers when she was a newborn. Anyways, the party decorations that I ordered online came with wall decals. We only had room for one in the kitchen, so when her party was over, I took all of the decals and decorated her room with them. I knew it was only a matter of time before she realized that she could pick at them until they peeled back. So, after weeks of telling her no, and re-sticking them, I decided this last time, to just let her have fun peeling them off, and toss them. So....these pics were taken the last time I caught her back their peeling them off, and letting her finish! :( bye-bye Bunnies!
(When I realized she was finishing the "project", I stuck them back up, for one last picture, so it looks like they are out of order a bit)
No comments:
Post a Comment