Ok, so I've uploaded (downloaded? ) the new photo uploader for Blogger, and I'm still trying to figure things out. One problem I'm having, is that some pics downloaded twice, and I'm getting frustrated trying to get them all off, so excuse the duplicates.
Last Sunday afternoon, I worked for our church childcare during the SBC new church Dedication service. I was able to finally walk around and grab some pics of the inside. Prepare to be amazed!!
Here are some pics inside some of the nursery rooms...
This next pic is not the greatest, but it's of the student ministry
More of the kids play areas..."The Powerhouse"
This is a pretty picture of the front entrance...
Our Beautiful Place of Worship!!
My sweet friend, Pam Sanza, took some much more professional looking photos, that she has allowed me to "steal" for my blog. Thanks, Pam!
Copyright The Sanza Family :)






No comments:
Post a Comment