Friday, February 19, 2010

Mobile Uploads, again.

Ok, since my camera has been acting up on me, I have been taking a lot more pictures with my cell phone, when it's a spontaneous occasion. The only bad thing is, the quality is never really any good. However, anytime I plug my cell into the computer to do itunes, it puts all the pics on my computer, and I decide that I need to post them all, before I forget about them. So, here comes another long post, of mainly just random pics that I want to make sure I never lose.


When Mia was a tiny, tiny baby....with colic, we sat up for hours and hours in the middle of the night, watching a baby video series called Classical Baby. I would sit there, and cry at the classical music  out of exhaustion, while rocking and patting....rocking and patting. The Classical Baby video on dance always calmed Mia down. It was all famous classical pieces, with beautiful animated dancing. It's amazing to me, that if I put that DVD in, and Mia hear's the all too familar songs, she comes straight for the tv, and gets mesmerized with the dancing. I have to admit, I do too. Hearing the songs takes me back to those long nights, where at the time, I thought they would never end, and now it feels like they didn't last long enough.

That's what's happening in this first picture. While I don't condone sitting them in front of the tv, OR letting them watch it this close, I love how this music still grabs her attention. :)


Watching the snow start...



The two BFF's, watching the snow together...


Mia staring at the beautiful snow falling in her hair...



Just thought this was a funny place for Mia to sit and have her Cheerios :)


Sad baby....I don't like to see those crocodile tears :(

Silly face...must have just taken a spoonful of something that she didn't like...


Mommy's First Attempt at pigtails...


I think Mia was just as "unsure" about those pigtails as I was...


Someone was ready for a nap in this picture!!


Just playing in Mia's room


I thought this was pretty funny. This spot, I suppose, was designed for a chair, which we do not use it for. Mia decided to use it as a new hiding place.


Out running errands


For Valentine's Day, Nana and Pepaw sent each of us our very own Sonic cards! (They know how we love our Sonic drinks!) The wanted Mia to have one, too...for maybe some ice cream or something. Well, the other day we were running errands, and I was starving. I thought I'd try getting Mia a little kid's meal from Sonic. She has never had one before, so I splurged and got her a little hamburger. This was a picture of her taking the big part that I was not through cutting up, and trying to eat it like a big girl.


More sweet pics of Mia in her chair with mom's terrible attempt at pigtails..


Trying to get in her chair all by herself, with her cute little "kitty booty"


Mommy and Mia just goofing off. We walked all around the house like this, and I quickly discovered that it was a great "bottom" workout for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment