I'll post more on our trip later, but this post is of utmost importance! While visiting my Aunt Margaret and Uncle Chester, my cousins Karen and Bart came to have dinner with us. Bart mentioned to us that he knew where the Duggars lived from "19 Kids and Counting"...one of my mother's FAVORITE shows! She LOVES them, reads the books, and knows everything about that neat family! I wish I had had my camera to capture the look on my mother's face when he offered to show us the actual house where the Duggars lived!
This trip was partly a birthday trip for my mom, so this was the ULTIMATE birthday present!
Love you, Momma! Happy Birthday! I'm glad I got to be a part of this, and see you so excited! It made my trip!
Great photos and a lovely plcae, Fayetteville for me is a wonderful place with very friendly people, low crime, good schools. Visa are associated with the request for permission to enter (or exit) a country. There are lots of outdoor activity in the surrounding area, state parks and lakes. The city also has a wonderful paved walking trail several miles long.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete