Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Little Gardener :)

OK, I'm not going to lie. I had bought Mia some new big-girl flip-flops from Old Navy that I thought were so cute on her, that  I wanted to take some pics of them on her. She looks like such a little girl, not a baby! However, while we were outside in the smoldering heat, Mia enjoyed some time to be outdoors and talk to me about everything she saw. I love these moments....





Mia, climbing that BIG step on our front porch ;)



These next few pictures are of Mia, watching the ONLY show that keeps her attention. I bought a DVD from Sam's called "Meet the Colors" and it mesmerizes her every time I play it! I'm not big on letting her just sit in front of the t.v., but she is learning lots of  her colors on this one, so I'm all for it! The colors, the songs, and they way they teach them are so great, and Mia usually doesn't move while it's on! I love watching her soak up that knowledge!


Just watch in this video how well Mia is focusing and listening, and learning those colors!! Her concentration is unbroken! For the most part... :) I LOVE to watch her learn!






Just playing...


My Little Monkey

1 comment:

  1. She's growing up!!! Wow!! She's so beautiful!!! Don't feel so much guilt for letting her watch tv, there are so many EDUCATIONAL shows for kids her age.... once in awhile is fine.

    ReplyDelete