Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just Another Drive-In Movie Date

Yes, I know how bad fast food is, but for some reason, I can never get enough of Sonic! I have posted on this before, I know. This post seems rather silly, but I have come to find that about once a month, when things get so busy, I find myself loading Mia up with a good movie in the car, getting a nice lunch, crawling in the backseat, and having a drive-in movie date with my little girl. Simple pleasures, I suppose.
(And to be polite, I usually try to park in the farthest spot there is available, and I DO order Mia apple slices and milk to balance off the yummy bites of Sonic burger! Yum!)

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! What a fun mom! I have the same love/obsession with Sonic. When I balance the checkbook I shutter to think about how much of my money Sonic gets. July and August have been "NO SONIC" months. I'm hoping this helps plump up my checkbook and slim down my lbs!!!

    ReplyDelete