Friday, August 6, 2010

Another 1st for My Mia ;)

This morning, as I was letting Mia play for a little while in her bed before I went to get her, I noticed that she sounded like she was having WAY more fun than usual....then I walked into this! :)
You just can't help but smile, laugh and grab the camera when these things happen!



Make not of the lovely sheet in this last picture! Laundry time! :)

Oh, and this would happen on a day where I have the spare sheet on her bed...the one that doesn't match her bedding at all!  The older they get, the less those things matter, right? Haha!

1 comment:

  1. Same thing happened to me, but I wasn't lucky enough for it to be pee pee. Dasun and I had to tag team it to get it all cleaned up...yuck! It was EVERY where!

    ReplyDelete