Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Cleaning Lady....

Now, don't go and let that title fool you! I have NOT gone and hired a cleaning lady. I could be making MILLIONS and still prefer to keep my own house clean, and not leaving it up to a stranger. I take pride in looking at a clean home, knowing that it was cleaned by momma in between diaper changes, baths, cooking, feeding Mia her meals, going to the store, doing the dishes, vacuuming, etc! I suppose cleaning is my therapy :) It makes me feel "held together" :)

With that being said, I think my daughter has seen momma cleaning a bit too much!


Mia, taking a cleaning break to show me that she knows how to wipe her own nose... :)



Look at these ballerina feet in the picture below! :)


Here she is, not happy that Cleo has gone to take a nap under her crib (as she does everyday), where Mia cannot get to her! Haha!

These were taken another day, as I was amused at the places she finds to go and look at books...








Although the lighting is not very good in these next few pics, they are some of my favorites. They remind me of the joys of taking cool summer naps :)


No comments:

Post a Comment