Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Dance Friends! :)

This year, the staff at Kristina's Dance Studio did something a little different, and had our picture made for her website. It was lots of fun, and I sure love these gals! I will only be teaching one night a week....HOWEVER...I am cramming in 3 1-hour long classes, and 2 1/2 hour competition team classes all in that one night! I will be teaching tap, ballet and jazz from 4:30 to 7:30, then we will be working on our production number for competition from 7:30 to 8:30, two seperate groups. Teaching dance at Kristi's is not something that I must do for an income, it is my passion and my joy and I am so happy to be able to still be dancing at 32! It is complete therapy for me.  While I am always tired on my dance nights, I could never give it up! This year, we will also be doing an adult hip-hop fitness class! We are hoping for a good turn-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment