This is a video of Mia in her excersauser. (Thank you, Charlene!) There are a lot of things for her to do on there. Things that play music, light up, spin and rattle. There is a mirror on the backside of it, and this video is of Mia staring at herself in the mirror. (Please excuse the runny nose)
I just loved watching her face everytime she would get a glimpse of herself...
This next video (probably like the first) will be pretty boring to anyone other than Kelley and I, and my mother. Haha!(ok, and maybe to the rest of the family, but it probably stops there) There is not a lot going on here, other than the fact that I like to watch her little hands trying to explore and figure things out. She actually spun the wheel that plays music a few times on her own. It's all so exciting! Haha!
You know, I went through a sad phase when Mia was starting to grow out of her "newborn" stage, missing how tiny she once was. However; now that I am getting to see her little mind and hands at work learning and figuring things out, I see how special and neat this phase is as well. I can't wait to continue watching her grow and learn! I am so blessed and thank the Lord for my healthy baby girl.
*ok, having an error with downloading the 2nd video. Will return and post it on here
Can she get any cuter? Love it!
ReplyDelete