Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Random Pics

This Christmas we kept Mia's Bassinet next to the tree almost all of the time, except nightime, where we wheeled it into our bedroom. She was such a neat present that stayed under our tree!!

I never get tired of watching her sleep....especially now that I'm sleep deprived! It's even sweeter to watch now!!!




Our good friends, Regale, Jaci, and Jesi Stickley. We ran into them while we were at the mall getting Mia's picture taken with Santa.


Poor Mia. We took her out to see Santa on a cold day. We couldn't find anything that fit her, but these were as close as we could get...







Cleo has been very sleepy lately, I think having a new baby in the house has made her tired as well!

Cleo does NOT like it when Mia cries.

I love Mia's hands in these pictures. They look so sweet.




No comments:

Post a Comment