
Pepaw, Jacob and TaylorWell folks, that's all of the pictures that I was able to get of Christmas at Nana and Pepaw's. That makes me so sad. Daddy, if you have any more, could you send them to me? Mia began fussing, and I spent most of the day back in my old bedroom trying to get her calmed down. (Boy should I have listened to the signs before we headed to Kelley's mom's for dinner. It got so bad, that I had to have him bring Mia and I home and let him go back for dinner because she screamed for about an hour and a half! That was the first time she had ever had a spell that bad. The new mom in me was about ready to take her to the ER!!! Haha! Once we got her home and in her bassinet, she calmed down. I suppose we planned too much for one day. Lesson learned! )
No comments:
Post a Comment