Mia was 6 lbs 15 oz at birth. At her 2 week visit, she weighed 7 lbs 5 oz. I was so happy to know that she had gained some weight! She also grew from 19 inches to 19 3/4 inches!
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Mia's 2 week check-up with Dr. Kalil
Here is Mia with her pediatrician, Dr. Kalil. Kelley and I really like him, and feel that we made a great choice. He is from South Africa and has a really neat accent. Mia was such a good girl, and only cried when they pricked her little heel. The office was really cold, I am guessing because we were the first appointment of the morning and it hadn't had time to heat up yet. I figured that once we undressed her, she would start crying, but she was very good.
Mia was 6 lbs 15 oz at birth. At her 2 week visit, she weighed 7 lbs 5 oz. I was so happy to know that she had gained some weight! She also grew from 19 inches to 19 3/4 inches!

Mia was 6 lbs 15 oz at birth. At her 2 week visit, she weighed 7 lbs 5 oz. I was so happy to know that she had gained some weight! She also grew from 19 inches to 19 3/4 inches!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OMG!!! She is ADORABLE!!! How PRECIOUS!!! Don't think I've said CONGRATULATIONS yet... I'm Joann, Melissa's Mom's (Phylis) friend. She really is the cutest baby ever!! Honest!!
ReplyDeleteI can't figure out how to follow your blog, do you have it blocked?
ReplyDeleteHere's mine so you know who I am...
http://joannsnewjournal.blogspot.com/